Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Found Them

I mentioned before how hard it was for me to find a well fitted faux leather skinnies. Well, I finally found them! While on my trip to visit my family, I dropped on by the local Forever 21 (LOVE that store) and found these. The skinnies aren't all leather, only the front side, but the fit, style, and cut is just right. I found a wonderful woven cream and black blouse with faux leather collar and sleeve cuff to complement the skinnies.

I also got this cute oxblood lace dress and two pairs of tights, one in off white with polka dots and the second black with hearts. When I saw the polka dotted tights, I instantly thought of blogger Keiko Lynn and her outfit. Now I'm all set for autumn and can't wait to wear the new pieces!




1 comment:

Audrey Allure said...

Oo I love that lace dress! Great finds :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...