Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm A Guest Blogger!

I want to share some good news! I'm guest blogging over at Aesthetic Sousveillance, Measure twice. Cut once. I'm very happy to be expanding my blogger world over to the U.K for this fab blog, written by Karen Buckley. The blog is about fashion, art, photography, and just life in general. This is my first guest blogger experience and it's be fun so far. I enjoy learning about how another blogger executes her blog and seeing what things she does to prepare for a post.

I hope you'll join me over at Karen's place to not only read my posts but hers. I'll be writing two posts a month. I'll let you know when a post have been published. My latest guest post for Karen is about the delish Apple Enchiladas recipe I tried tonight. I took pictures and gave out the recipe. 



photo credit

1 comment:

Audrey Allure said...

Awesome -- checking it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...