Friday, September 7, 2012

Outfit Obsession

One of my favorite outfit is the vintage classic cropped sweater paired with a full skirt. I love the look, it's cute, timeless, sweet, and so feminine. I found this picture (below) on Pinterest and it's the ultimate cropped sweater full skirt outfit for me. I adore the skirt's tulle-like material and the bits of soft golden sparken woven into the knit sweater.


love this smart look. slouchy knit and full skirt.
Source



 Other Favorites 

Source

Source


Similar


Source

Source




 What is your outfit obsession?


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love the first picture!! Beautiful trend!! Have a great weekend!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this combo too. The first pic is my favorite.

Gina Michele
Crochet Clouds

Wynne Prasetyo said...

classic look. everybody loves, but not everybody can rock. great post!





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Melina said...

love all of them!!
like your blog, would be happy if we could follow each other :)
x

Sam said...

I love the idea of the first outfit, its preppy with the cardi and still beautifully girly with the full skirt. Some lovely and inspiring styles!

Fash Boulevard said...

I love the striped turtle neck look. It's different yet chic. Great post! :)

I'd love for you to stop by my blog to see my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW adventures!
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Emmett Katherine said...

Theseare great looks but I like the cropped sweater with the filler, pouffier skirts best :)

Heidi-likes said...

That first picture is just stunning! Love that kind of style :)

http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...