- I am 21 going onto 22 on March 24 (Aries baby)
- I'm more than ready yet terrified to graduate college. My whole life has been centered about school so it'll be strange to move on.
- I was born with Nager syndrome, which is a rare craniofacial disease that includes underdevelopment of the facial bones/features and lack of the 3 little inner ear bones. I do wear tiny hearing aids and have had about 20 operations, I'll be having a corrective jaw surgery within the next two years (my mouth will be wired shut for 3-4 weeks, ahh!)
- I'm self-conscious of my eyes, due to the syndrome, but I'm slowly trying to cope with it.
- My mom is my rock and my main support system. She's always been so supportive and wants me to be happy. How lucky am I?
- I'm the only child in my family and loved it! More Disney trips, ice cream sundaes, toys, and hugs for me :)
- I'm more introverted than extroverted. Now you can say that it's due to my syndrome; I was shy as a child and it carried through into my early adults years OR it could be due to the fact that many people annoy me and I rather just be away from that. However, when I'm in a small group, I'm more myself.
- I grew up watching I Love Lucy which started my love for all things vintage.
- I always wanted to be a Broadway actress and live in NYC for a year.
I hope you enjoyed getting a clearer and deeper picture of who the girl behind Vintage Danielle is!