Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Polka Dot Admiration

One of my favorite patterns is polka dots. Why? Maybe it's because of my obsession and admiration of Lucille Ball and her character, Lucy Ricardo's iconic navy and white polka dot dress. Maybe because it just screams vintage fun and makes me smile. Either way, it's even more popular this season and I feel like a smart trend setter for loving it my whole life *wink* My favorite color combinations are the classic white and black and navy and black. I created a few outfit ideas to showcase how you can tastefully add polka dots to your closet. Which is your favorite look?


Black and Gold

White and Mint

Navy and Gray




What's your take on polka dots? 
Do you own a piece with polka dot print? 

4 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

i probably own WAY too many polka dots!! :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Megan said...

OOOOhhh I love that mint polka-dot dress. In my opinion, polka-dots will always be in style and they go with everything :) Happy Tuesday!

Ivana said...

I'm beyond obsessed with polka dots, it's such a playful and classy print! I love your picks so much, all of them, they are beautiful and stylish! Great choices!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Unknown said...

I love Polka Dots, a timeless print that will never go out of style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...