Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sam & Libby X Target

I was in Target, for like my third time this week, and I came across this glorious new shoe rack of stunning shoes. I literally stopped in my tracks and ran over to these Sam & Libby beauties and began drooling. Why didn't Target do a larger announcement of this partnership?! I didn't even this is was going on. Now who are Sam and Libby? In an interview with Forbes, we find out,

"Fashion veterans Sam and Libby Edelman have been in the business of footwear since they began working together on Esprit footwear the 1980s. Their first eponymous company Sam & Libby launched in 1987, eventually generating $88 million sales in just four years. The Edelmans sold the brand to Maxwell Shoe Company in 1996 and stepped away from the industry to focus on family. The hiatus was short-lived.

In 2004, Sam Edelman launched another eponymous brand. “I decided I wanted to start a footwear company that filled a void in the contemporary market,” he tells FORBES. The Edelmans report that since then, they have created more than 18 shoe styles that have each sold more than a million pairs and continue to dominate the contemporary footwear market."source

The Target collection, available in stores and online since May 5th, consist of 20 different styles, with a starting price of $22.99. YES, baby! Here is a sample of the featured designs. I'm loving the touches of neon, perfect for Spring and Summer.


Sam & Libby X Target




Thoughts?

Let's Hang Out!

5 comments:

Sam said...

I could see myself wearing almost all of these pretty pairs, I appreciate the flat designs. I wish they shipped to SA :(

Imogen said...

I love the ballet flats the most. I am often impressed by the shoes they have in this store.

MÓNICA - MES VOYAGES À PARIS STYLE BLOG said...

I love all of them!
Thanks you so much dear for your sweet words on my engagement post... it means a lot to me ♥
xx
Mónica
MES VOYAGES A PARIS

Stylishly in love said...

Beautiful for summer vacation.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post. I would love to read what you think.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Look at all these beautiful sandals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...