Sunday, June 10, 2012

Music In My Life - Childhood Crushes

This is my second post of the Music In My Life series. You can catch the first here! As a child, my first crushes were singers, sadly most of them had already passed on before I was born. But that didn't stop me from daydreaming and wishing I was alive while they were so I could have been one of their lucky ladies or at least see them perform live. Where is a damn time machine when you need it? Is there someone working on it? Seriously let's make this happen.

The talented men who stole my heart through their song were: Elvis Presley, Desi Arnaz, and Frank Sinatra.

Elvis Presley, Desi Arnaz, Frank Sinatra (most handsome men)
Besides their gorgeous looks and great heads of hair, they had real talent. No auto-tune, no computer fixes, nothing but pure vocal chords and instruments.












Who were your childhood celebrity crushes?


8 comments:

Me said...

Love those songs!

Onyxdoll.blogspot.com

Emmett Katherine said...

Elvis & Frank will forever have a soft spot in my heart. My mom played Elvis records while I was growing up, you always knew it was Christmas when you heard the Elvis Christmas record playing!

My sis loved Frank and always played and sang his songs, and still does to this day :)

Audrey Allure said...

I'm such a sucker for musicians! My first celebrity crushes were also singers -- and these men were definitely hotties!

PRENA said...

elvis by farrrr, he is so stunning and his music is brilliant! great post!

Anonymous said...

oh, my just love the old classic crooners.. especially a huge fan of Elvis.. always and forever! xo

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

They had the moves too hey ;)

Penny Dreadful Vintage

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Look at all those dashing gentlemen! I was always attracted to James Mason's sexily silk smooth voice. Mmmm would send shivers up my spine! ;)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Great post Hun, you have excellent and sophisticated taste in music...love the age old blues! Hope u r well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...