Thursday, May 2, 2013

Current Cravings

Lately I've been craving this type of look of a cute cropped top and a full skirt. I was window shopping online for the pieces and after not finding what I had in mind, I used Polyvore to create my dream outfit. Isn't it darling? It has a Parisian feel, love the hat, the lace detail, and bold red and turquoise color. I just adore everything about it! I hope to find similar pieces to I can recreate this and of course share it all with you!


Current Outfit Craving




Let's Hang Out!

6 comments:

Sam said...

Hi darling Danielle, this look is perfection, I just just picture it on a yacht in the French Rivera...now that is wishful thinking!! Love your choice of colour for the accessories. Happy Friday Doll!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice!! I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey you´ve a great blog!
Please check out mine.
And if you want we can follow each other her, on bloglovin and via GFC?
Let me know!
xoxo

Unknown said...

really cute! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I like this post so much: these finds are wonderful!
What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
Win an amazing and elegant Chicabiti dress!!

ROXTHEFOX said...

I agree, this totally has a Parisian feel to it. I think anyone with horizontal black and white stripes inherently feels 'French' to me. I would seriously love to wear something like this if I were to visit Europe again. I love that you paired it with turqouise jewels... perfect pop of color!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...