Monday, May 13, 2013

Hairscarf Obsession

My spring/summer hairstyle obsession is this cute as a button hair accessory, the scarf. I'm currently struggling with recreating retro looks on my own; it's probably because I'm not using the right scarf (shopping?!?) but until then, let's look at how the vintage style is done RIGHT, tips on keeping it modern, and watch talented women transform their hair into different looks with just one pretty scarf.

Keeping It Modern: to avoid looking like a Halloween costume wear your regular clothes and avoid the overdone retro scarf patterns and colors like red, black, and polka dots. Try bright tones, floral, skulls, crosses, or whatever grabs your attentions and works with your outfit.

MY FAVORITE LOOKS
MY FAVORITE TUTORIALS
By fabulous Keiko Lynn
 

SHOP THE LOOK


Let's Hang Out!

5 comments:

meghan silva said...

Head scarfs are really gorgeous and perfect for those bad hair days.

Meghan Silva's Blog

Francesca Giusti said...

love this hairscarf for summer and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
Kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

Ivana said...

Yay, thank you so much for sharing all these fab tutorials! I've been toying around with scarves as well, but I still have to master the right techniques. I also love all your picks: I can see shopping in my near future :)

Have a fantastic day, Danielle!

xx Ivana

Macarons and Pearls

ROXTHEFOX said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this trend. It's so classy. I'm trying to look for a turban but can't find one. Maybe I'll have to improvise with one of these tutorials! Thanks for posting :)

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

R's Rue said...

Love head scarfs but can't pull them off!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...