Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy June 20th!

Happy first day of Summer! Today is the longest day of the year so I hope you'll get the chance to enjoy the extra sunlight. I've always looked forward to this time of year: sundresses, sun kissed skin, drive in movies, strolls on the boardwalk, kayaking, not wearing a jacket at night time and just being able to enjoy nature more. Summertime brings in feelings of easy living, love, laughter, and relaxation. Oh the magic of Summer!




Songs that make me think of Summer





What does Summer mean to you? 
Is there a summer that you'll never forget?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Summer day .. or for as of in this city, not really.. rain, rain and colder! .. ;)

betty said...

summer means beach bikinis .. lots of beer and bbq but that never happens as its work work wokr for me :( hope urs will be a good one :)

Nhi said...

waka waka is absolutely a summer hit!:) i didn't noticed that today was the longest day... it rained like crazy:(
lots of love xx

Fash Boulevard said...

hey love. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the super sweet comment on my wedding post. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Priscilla said...

Happy summer! I love your blog! I am now following you sweetie! Please visit my blog and follow me back? ♥ Thank you!

http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/

Ivana said...

Great music selection, sweetie! And enjoy an amazing summer!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...