Thursday, April 26, 2012

Christian Louboutin's Cinderella Glass Slipper

My inner Disney princess is super excited right now. This fall, Walt Disney will be re-releasing its classic Cinderella on DVD and Blu-ray. In celebration of the re-release, Christian Louboutin will be designing his interpretation of the infamous glass slipper with the reveal in June 2012. Louboutin told WWD, "I have been so lucky to have crossed paths with Cinderella, an icon who is so emblematic to the shoe world as well as the dream world".


The slipper will most likely have a much higher heel than Cinderella's. Louboutin will make every woman's childhood princess dreams come true. If I had a fairy godmother I would wish for the glamorous elegant Louboutin glass slipper, the ability for my feet not to feel pain, and those cute little dancing mice. I'm certainly looking forward to June, are you?


Walt Disney

Are you curious to see Louboutin's glass slipper?
Did you ever dream of being a Disney princess?
(I always wanted to be Jasmine or Belle)


13 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

hey love. as a thank you to everyone for helping me win Lauren Conrad's blogger contest, I'm having a fabulous giveaway I'd love for you to enter. Swing by for all the details. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Ohh now you've got me just as excited to see this designer pair of Cinderella heels! Have a wonderful weekend sweetheart!

Filipa said...

yeah... curious...
I'm for little mermaid...
:)

XOXO
http://atravelerjourney.blogspot.pt/

Melissa Blake said...

I've always loved Ariel -- probably because she had red hair like me!

Phuong said...

very curious!

Travel in Style

Taylor Morgan said...

I am excited to see what it;s going to look like. I LOVE Disney! :)

xoxo,
TM

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omygoodness this is so excellent and so exciting. I can't wait to see what the Parisian mastermind dreams up to go along with this. I think I've always been partial to Jasmine because she had some color in her. Or maybe Aladdin is just my idea of a perfect Disney Hero. :) XO

LongIslandWeddingOfficiant said...

I've got to see those shoes! I am your new follower. Follow back?
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wow, very nice idea! Thanks for sharing!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Anonymous said...

wow, always love fairy tales.. cannot wait! xo

Jana K said...

I'm very curious now. I always would ask my mom to buy me "Cinderella shoes" when I was little :) Disney is the best.

Tiffany Kadani said...

When I heard about these I about DIED! I am so excited!

resveratrol said...

Definitely. I cling to it most of the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...