Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Jumpsuit - Yay Or Nay

The jumpsuit and it's shorter version, the romper, are making their way back into our fashion consciousness. In the Spring and Summer, rompers are very popular and are a cute alternative to sundresses. But what about the jumpsuit? What's the deal with those? I don't see their appeal and find them to be silly looking. Maybe it's because I could never pull them off (too short). Either way, I want to know, what is your take on the jumpsuit. Yay or nay?

Jumpsuits. Yay or nay?





Even though I don't like jumpsuit I love rompers! They're cute, breezy, and always have adorable patterns. Some rompers disguise themselves as a dress while others show off the shorts. There are a couple of issues when trying on the new summer staple: appropriate length of shorts and avoiding a wedgie ;) Some shorts can be too short which can be uncomfortable and embarrassing so you'll want to jump around and test out different positions while trying them on. It's better to be be silly in the dressing room than to be sorry at home.

Rompers. Yay or Nay?





What are your thoughts?
Jumpsuit - Yay or Nay
Romper - Yay or Nay


Let's Hang Out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

For the jumpsuit, I think if you are tall enough and can pull it off go for it, I love that strapless on you picked.
Rompers I love as well, just some can be baggy in not so good places so I find you have to be careful.
Hope you can enter my giveaway!
Enter to win an Essence Beauty Prize Pack!

Unknown said...

I love jumpsuits! They look fabulous:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

Nhi said...

YAYY for both:) i prefer jumpsuits with "skinny" pants though. like the floral one or the two on the bottom right. and i think rompers always look cute - perfect for hot summer days:)

lots of love xx

Sam said...

This is such a fun post! Love it. I am too short too pull nay of them off, but with jumpsuits, I think they are levant in black and I love the cute printed ones. Rompers are adorable, especially when styled right. Happy Friday sweety!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...