1/2 Cup sun dried tomatoes (Julienne cut)
1/3 - 1/2 Cup cream or milk
1/3 Cup roasted red pepper and tomato soup
1 Tsp garlic powder
1 Tsp onion powder
Dash of red pepper spice
Dash of salt and pepper
- Stir fry the sun dried tomatoes in a frying pan with olive oil spray for 5 minutes until they until they're lightly blackened.
- In a blender, food processor, or magic bullet like appliance, add the rest of the ingredients and the tomatoes.
- Pulse 4-5 times until the mixture is chunky but not completely smooth.
- Then pour the sauce into a sauce pan and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour over your favorite pasta and enjoy!