- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked about you.
- Create 11 more questions to ask bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers to nominate, you can't nominate the person who nominated you. These lucky bloggers must be told (through email/comment).
I'm very excited and honored to participate in this award! So, here I go!
11 Facts About Myself
- I must have dessert after lunch and dinner.
- Fat cats make me smile and giggle. Their bodies amuse me!
- I've dreamt of living in Brooklyn, NYC.
- I believed in Santa Clause until 8-9. I really did try to hold on to that magical feeling.
- I hate shopping at Wal-Mart.
- I'm a vegetarian. Not a vegan because I can't part with my dairy and Tuna fish.
- I love the feeling the excitement and high adrenaline
- I feel most comfortable in a feminine dress.
- I want my next car to be pink or light yellow.
- I hate coffee and tea, there I said it, please still love me.
- A witty back and forth conversation is exciting to me.
Zobia's 11 Questions For Me
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to feel passionate and develop a larger sense of purpose. Blogging has allowed me to learn more about the fashion/beauty/vintage world while creating a platform to express my outlooks.
- Where do you see your blog in your future? My goal is to have a well rounded blog with emphasis on fashion. beauty, recipes, DIY projects, and frequent outfit posts. My dream blog would be one like Cupcakes and Cashmere, Lauren Conrad, and Keiko Lynn.
- Will you continue to blog as you get older? Yes! While I'm maturing and navigating through new phases of my life, I want my blog to reflect that. I hope my readers will grow older with me!
- What's your blog's inspirations? Everyday life, my favorite blogs (mentioned in Question #2), fashion and womens' magazines, and my love for the vintage years.
- If you could live in any country in the world, what would it be and why? I would love to live in Italy for a year or two. I want to be immersed in another culture, learn a new language, and explore more than what's already in my life. My Mother's side is from Italy so there's a huge internal push to see the "motherland".
- What's one thing that's absolutely essential to you every day? A shower. I don't feel ready for the world if I havn't taken a nice shower.
- Cheescake or Apple Pie? Apple pie all the way! I detest cheesecake (I'll eat the fruit topping on top though).
- What's one of your favorite quotes? "A day without laughter is a day not worth living" by Charlie Chaplin.
- Do you have any other blogs? Nope.
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Optimist, spicy, determined
- How do you show your personality through your blog? Through my style of writing and how I set up a post through empathy, wit, and personal stories. When appropriate, I'll write like how I talk. I also showcase my sense of style through outfit posts which I believe is a reflection of my personality.
My NomineesI could only come up with 4 bloggers in which I felt deserve the recognition for their blog's high quality of content and style.
11 Questions For My Nominees
- Why did you decide to write a blog?
- In one sentence, describe your blog.
- What's your guily pleasure? e.g. TV show, type of candy
- Who is your favorite fashion designer?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- How long does it take for you to write a complete post?
- Lipstick, lipgloss, or chapstick?
- How do you gather inspiration for when you've hit writer's block?
- What's your long term vision for your blog?
- What's your favorite online social media website?
- What have you learned about yourself since starting your blog?
Thank you Zobia for the lovely nomination!