Thursday, October 4, 2012

H&M's Anna Dello Russo Is Here!

The accessory collection, developed by world renowned designer, Anna Dello Russo, for the international retailer is finally here. It's available in 140 countries as well as online. I first wrote about the highly anticipated collaboration in May, I can't believe how fast 5 months flew by! The collection includes jewelry, bags, sunglasses, a feathered hat, belts, shoes, and a cute suitcase set. There are seven mini collections underneath the Anna Dello Russo umbrella including Diamond, Snake, Gold, Baroque (turquoise), Chains Charm, Animal (not prints), and Pearl (gold with tangerine orange and pearls).


Here are my favorite pieces! 


Buy Here
Buy Here
Buy Here
Buy Here
Buy Here
Buy Here





What are your thoughts?
Will you be making a trip to H&M to check it out?

6 comments:

Ivana said...

This is such a stunning and over the top collection! I love the emerald green necklace best, it's so beautiful!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Nhi said...

i had a look at those pieces in store today!:) they look exactly the same like online. but i didn't really like the shoes.. i'm thinking about buying the earrings... but i'm not sure:) lots of love xx

Sam said...

Love those amazing boots, they define the term 'killer heels', the turquoise elements in this collection are so pretty, I wish we had H&M here :(

hey said...

love the finds!
love youre blog too so I followed u, mind to follow me too?
hope to have your name on my blog! :)

xoxo <3

http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful weekend dear!

ylenia said...

I loved he bracelets of the collection!!
Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
XOXO
Ylenia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...