1 Can of peach pie filling
1 Package of ready crisp mix
2 Tbsp of packed brown sugar
1/2 Tsp of ground cinnamon
1 Tbsp of room temperature butter
Optional: Vanilla ice cream, chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix peach pie filling, brown sugar, cinnamon, chopped pecans, and butter into a sauce pan on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, follow the ready crisp's directions. My package only called for adding 1-2 tbsp of water and mixing it in well, yours might be too.
- In a baking dish, pour in the warmed mixed peach filling. Add the crisp mix on top of the filling.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream!
What's your favorite fruit based dessert?