Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Ideas

I'm truly happy to have found my passion for blogging. I understand how frustrating it can be to not be able find a hobby you're truly thrilled about. I also want to say how appreciative I am of my readers and followers. Without YOU, I wouldn't be doing any of this. I wouldn't feel the supportive push to continue on learning and exploring my creativity.

For 2013, I want to make this blog bigger and better and I need your input. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below. It means a lot to me.

What makes you excited about visiting Vintage Danielle? 

What would you like to see more of and less of on the blog?

Again, thank you for your support! I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us and Vintage Danielle.

5 comments:

MILEX said...

oh dear this is so good.

Natalie said...

love this! happy new year! www.fashionifancy.com

Sam said...

Hi Danielle, its been wonderful getting to know you through blogging...I personally love the features you do on putting outfits together and finding different affordable looks

Emmett Katherine said...

I love blogging as a hobby too, though sometimes I get sick of it and need a break! I know this isn't answering your question directly but I would like to see more of what you want to blog about. When a blogger really enjoys what they're posting about it comes through.

I do enjoy the outfit/look posts as well.

Happy New Year!

Em

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Happy New Year and good luck with all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...