Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What To Wear - Summer In The Office

Summer is sooo close I can smell it. Sadly for many of us we don't get three months off to frolick in the sun (one of the BEST things about being a student!). For us office drones we still must punch the clock and endure either the really hot and stuffy or the freezing AC-is-on-too-high work space. I want to share with you what I recommed as stylish, trendy, and comfortable summer work appropriate outfits.

 As a reminder Summer 2012's trends include: neon, pastel, florals, peplum, and bold jewerly


Here are outfits from ASOS Fashion Finder that I thought were just perfect for summertime working gals.

Yellow Blazer Outfit by nettevartanin

Sugar free by FAKE LEATHER

Blue my mind by Classy Fabulous

Summer Work Appropriate Pieces

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here 4. Buy Here 5. Buy here

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here 4. Buy here 5. Buy here

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here 4. Buy here

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here 4. Buy here 5. Buy here


Accessories

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here 4. Buy here

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here 4. Buy here

1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here


1. Buy here 2. Buy here 3. Buy here 4. Buy here 5. Buy here


What is your favorite piece?
Do you shop for each season? 


7 comments:

Sam said...

Stunning post sweetie, love the exciting mix of pretty pieces, I would like to have them all in my closet..if that's possible...lol, hope you well

FASHION TALES said...

I love #4 accessories necklace!Beauitiful colours. And yes, I shop for the seasons, but also have loads of transitional pieces that I wear throughout the year.

his little lady said...

yep, give me one of everything please! adore!!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

Love this post! Perfect office outfits! :) I think the first outfit in the yellow is my favorite.
-Jenny
http://thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

It´s incredible your style and great ideas!

Anonymous said...

beautiful..just love your summer style office picks! some great pieces there! xo

Jennifer said...

Love your suggestions :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...