Monday, January 7, 2013

January Wish List

New month, new year, same wishes. This month, I'm craving cute retro shoes, bold statement jewelry, and other fabulous pieces. I've been reading about the infamous chambray top and I would love to see what all the hubba bubba is about. Why is there a purple pillow? Well, I'm slowly redecorating my living room and the color scheme is gold, silver, wood, and purple, hence, the need for more cowbell purple ;) Although I'm not an animal print lover, I can do without, I do like little touches of the wild print so maybe a ballet flat would be the purrrfect amount (sorry but not sorry about that pun).






What's on your January wish list?

1 comment:

Emmett Katherine said...

the flats are cute and making me think of spring!denim shirts really are a wardrobe staple, they go with almost everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...