Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer's White Dress

This summer is going to be white hot and what's better than suffering enjoying the heat than wearing white? Not only will you stay cooler but it'll help you look tanner angel. I've heard of colors representing certain characteristics and having specific meansing so when I looked up white and I found out that it represents purity, cleaniness, fresh beginnings, and neutrality.

The only issue I have with wearing all white is that I have to be so careful while eating and well doing anything because I'm always spilling stuff on myself and accidentally writing pen marks on my arms and legs. Can we say klutz? I blame my Grandma, she's the same way :)

My goal this summer is to wear a white dress and end the day without a single mark, spill, or drop. Maybe if I add more white into my closet it'll add more clarity and calmness into my life. Oh who am I trying to kid? By the third month, all my whites will end up an eggshell or cream (keeping it real).



Victoria's Secret Crisscross Dress

What style of white dresses do you like?
Are you afraid of wearing white?

4 comments:

Ivana said...

I'm right there with you on marks and spills: white is such a beautiful color, but also a little bit "dangerous" :) My only advice is steer clear of any wine or red fruit :)

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Unknown said...

That dress is dreamy :)
xo Jac
thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

Jana K said...

Oh, this made me laugh. Every time I wear white I always end up getting some awful stain on it! (Thankfully my Mama has wonderful stain removing powers) But I do loving wearing white lacy dresses-so lovely!

Ahka Vintage said...

True it is inclined to show marks and spills but personally I LOVE wearing white - it shows that a girl has confidence.
Ahka Vintage SHOP
Ahka Vintage BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...