Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NYC Trip Shopping List

Johnny surprised me with an awesome Christmas gift, three days and two nights stay in NEW YORK CITY. I'm absolutely in love with NYC and try to visit as often as possible. We are planned to go during the second week of January. Before we leave, there's one thing I must do to prepare, go shopping!  I am in desperate need for a new winter coat, a pair of boots, and a new purse. It would be just awful if I went to the greatest city without a new purse (mine is all ratty and pathetic looking) and a pair of cute warm boots (I currently have none).


The task of finding the three items is actually starting to get me nervous because I'm very picky when it comes to shopping for accessories and I got to find the perfect one for me. In order for the purse, coat, or boots in enter my home it MUST meet the requirements:
  • Vintage inspired
  • Versatile
  • Comfortable
  • Keep me warm
  • Not crazy expensive 
So, looks like I got my work cut out for me, huh? What stores and/or brands do you recommend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...