Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh JohnnyWhizzBang!

I'm back and it feels sooo good! I've been on a week long hiatus from VintageDanielle to concentrate on a  psychology paper and other projects. It's great to be writing for pleasure rather than for grade.

On a different note, it's pretty obvious that I love all things vintage and retro. It's been my belief and of my friends' and family's that I was born in the wrong era or perhaps I was living back in the 1930-70s (Reincarnation?). I bring this up because one of my good twitter friends is the creator of the cute, vintage, and fun website, JohnnyWhizzBang. It's a nostalgic home for retro vintage pop culture, fashion, history, stories, and photographs. Johnny just redesigned the website and it looks wonderful! Honestly, whenever I need a vintage pick-me-up I visit here. It's nice to glace at the clothing, pictures, listen to music, and then to internally wish that I had a time traveler (how cool would that be?!?).

The online shop offer cute tops, full skirts, and accessories. I'm thinking of ordering the Quirky Zoo skirt. I could totally see myself wearing in during the summer time and monkeying around. Yeah a cheesy pun but I couldn't help myself :)

When you get a chance, I hope you'll visit my friend's site and see for yourself how much fun it is and soon you'll be wishing you had a time machine.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi doll, hope al your papers went well :) This site sounds so exciting, can't wait to check it out...off to click away. Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...