Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Instagram Lovin'

I know I'm late but I finally downloaded myself an Instagram app. I'm having a blast playing around with the different settings and options. My account name is @retrobelle24 and I hope you'll follow me! If you're on Instagram, share your account name, in the comment section below, and I'll follow you back. Here are some photos I took from today's walk at the park. The weather was gorgeous and I was thrilled to be able to wear my all time favorite Target sun dress and new Forever 21 cream orange cardigan.




Are you obsessed with Instagram or does another photo edit app have your heart?


4 comments:

Adriana said...

I like your pictures. I love instagram, isn't it the best. I just started following you. My username is adrimadrid

Sam said...

I haven't yet joined Instagram, it does look like fun. I loved the forth picture with all those arches, where did you take it?

Anonymous said...

isn't it great.. love your images, sweets! x

Wida said...

What I would do to visit that park!!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...