Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hopping Down The Bunny Trail

Easter's on it's way! Sunday April 8 is Easter. Although my family doesn't go all out for this holiday we still try to gather around and enjoy a nice family dinner. When I think of Easter, I picture vintage inspired clothing, pastel colors like mint and pink, floral patterns, cardigans, dresses, and kitten heels.

Here are some fabulous Spring and Easter inspired outfits from ASOS Fashion Finder. Aren't they sweet, cute, and adorable?


ASOS Fashion Finder: Cloudy Day by CALI1985


ASOS Fashion Finder: Why Not by Ferah


ASOS Fashion Finder: Luv Ice Cream and ASOS by reva


ASOS Fashion Finder: Peplum Dress by Ferah
 

ASOS Fashion Finder: Spring Steps by Darja

Have a wonderful Easter and Passover weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woowww...Amazing. I like it!!!! Nice Blog Honey, i follow you ;O)))) I hope you follow me back ;))) big kisses from germany ;**

Sam said...

Oh wow, so pretty! Adore all these outfits...I want to wear them all, so girly and lovely.

Audrey Allure said...

Such cute pastel pieces!

Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed with the last three looks. so fabulous. adore this post, love. I hope you and your family had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

I love the pastels!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. I am loving these outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...