Monday, July 15, 2013

Yay Or Nay - Scallop Edges

This summer one fun trend is the scallop cut. It reminds me of those crazy scissors I had as a child and that cuts funky edges on paper. Well now scalloped edges have made it onto our clothing. I've seen scallop edges on everything from shoes, bathing suits, dresses, shorts, and tops! So what I want to know what your thoughts are. I think it's a cool diversion from the plain ol' straight edge. It's fun for summertime. In fact, I'm looking for a budget friendly scallop edged dress or maybe a bathing suit.





YAY OR NAY?

2 comments:

Sam said...

Yay for scallops! Love the orange and cobalt blue dresses and also the pretty burgundy bag.

Unknown said...

Amazing bag! So pretty:)

bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...