Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy National Junk Food Day!

Today is the national day of junk food and ice cream! And what better way to celebrate than stuffing our fat faces with junk until we're happy then sad dressing for the holiday. I'm a HUGE fanatic of ice cream. In fact, I'm planning on having an ice cream bar at my wedding and I'm super siked about that. And of course, who doesn't love junk food. Sure it's bad if you overeat but in moderation, it's "good" for your soul.

Check out these cute ice cream prints below. Now I'm craving a pint of Ben & Jerry's.



Now let's move on to yummy delish junk food! I love the fun novelty prints.



Let's Hang Out!!!

4 comments:

aki! said...

I think some of these things are a bit too loud for me, but others are wonderful in their adorableness!

7% Solution​

Nikki said...

Cute post! I would buy like all of this!

Sam said...

Ohhh this is too cute, adore all the ice cream themed pieces, its so sweet!

Sam said...

Hi dear, i left a comment on this post earlier, but think it may be lost in the blogosphere. Thanks for sharing your fashion favourites with me, hope your week gets off to a great start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...