Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Best Holiday Party Hair And Beauty Ideas

Last week I covered What to Wear for holiday parties and it's time for beauty and hair. The most wonderful time of year calls for dramatic flair. I'm talking deep red lips, shimmer, metallics, old Hollywood glam, bold brows, winter white, and the classic smudged smoky eye.

Here's a collage of gorgeous beauties who've perfected beauty and hair trends and ideas for holiday parties. To zoom in on the collage, please click on the picture.


1. Fabulous blogger Keiko Lynn shows us how to simultaneously work the bold lips and eyes.
2. Kerry Washington shines in her full bun and shimmer eye while keeping the rest of her face more neutral. source
3. A bold deep lip with light golden eyes is the essence of Christmas. source
4. Let's try all the trends at once and if done right, you'll be the belle of the party, like her. I adore the strong brow, red lips, matching red nails, and the classic cat eye with a rich gold highlight. source
5. She's a winter wonderland personified with frosted white, blue, pink shades and light shimmery pink lips. I love her messy updo. Source
6. She's a vintage vixen with her Veronica Lake hairdo, matte ruby lips, and light eyes. source
7. This is how a smokey eye is done! Her playfully sexy hair and a strong brow only complements her eyes. source and how-to


Which look is your favorite?
How do you get ready for a party?
I love reading about people's getting-ready-for-a-party rituals!

3 comments:

KB {Tragic and Lovely} said...

I like them all! You could pick and choose what to do depending on the occasion :)

Audrey Allure said...

For a person who doesn't usually wear their hair up, I have been inspired by full buns lately! Love Kerry Washington's look.

SCSS said...

I love them all but Kerry Washington is the look I'd love to pull. Since I always have my hair down, simply pulling it up into a neat bun is a dramatic change. Simplicity is key, sometimes :)
Shubana x Love, Shushu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...