Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Perfume Of The Moment

I was going through my Allure Insider's Guide when I came across one of those perfume ads where you lift up the paper tab and you're able to smell the fragrance. I love those advertisements but when I do smell each ad I'm usually disappointed. Poppy by Coach caught my nose's attention and I must tell you about it.

It's described as,"Sweetly scented jasmine and gardenia blend with fresh cucumber and candied rose petals in a pretty, lighthearted fragrance". I enjoy the light and sweet scent, it's the kind of fragrance I would wear every day. I'm not much of a perfume girl, in fact I only own one, Romance by Ralph Lauren, so I know this is a good.

Check out the delightfully cute Poppy advertisements below!






Meet Poppy, a New Collection From Coach



Have you tried Poppy? 
 
How many perfumes do you own?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this perfume, loving the advertisements.

Unknown said...

WOW! I haven't tried Poppy yet, but it sounds like a great fragrance! I currently have a collection of fragrances that consist of Escale A Portofino By Christian Dior, Kim Kardashian Gold, and True Religion For Women. I love these perfumes and you can get these perfumes for great prices at www.fragrancessence.com!

Sam said...

I haven't even heard of this fragrance! Thanks for the heads up, we usually receive things 6 months late than everywhere else here. Sounds like a very pretty scent!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I haven't tried this perfume, I'm a Nina Ricci girl when it comes to perfume.

Federica said...

I haven't tried Poppy yet, I have so many fragrances like Chanel n.5
Paris YSL, Parisienne YSL, J'adore Dior, Chanel Allure Sensuelle etc... A few days ago I bought the new Essence fragrances :)
I write a post about them..
Take a look at my blog and follow me if you like, I will follow back ;)
http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/

Dress and Dish said...

I have not tried Poppy. I love the box it comes in though! I used to have so many perfumes but now just keep it to a minimum of about 4 favorites. Great post! xo

Unknown said...

Oh, iv'e never heard of this perfume before! But i will definitely be checking it out,,,, perhaps its an American thing?? I SOOO want to buy Marc Jacobs Dot purfume!! I am sooo particular when it comes to my favourite scents,, I own a D&G number 3 , and two Marc Jacobs Daisy pufumes and Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb : - D

Little Tree Vintage said...

i need to try this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...