1. To help rid of dead dry cells, gently brush over your lips with a warm damp washcloth.
2. Apply clear lip balm or moisterizer and let it sink in for a few minutes. Then blot lips with a clean tissue.
3. Pat on foundation to the lips, it acts as a primer.
4. Use a lip liner pencil. It's best to choose a pencil that matches the lipstick's color unless the lipstick shade is on the darker side, then you can choose one shade lighter. Trace along the inside edge border and then fill inside. Blot lips gently.
5. Apply the first layer of lipstick, forgo the brush for a richer color.
6. Dust your lips with translucent powder with a smally fluffy brush.
7. Apply another layer of lipstick.
8. Lastly, dust a tiny amount of more powder.
|Miss Lucille Ball|
Give it try and share your results in the comment section.