Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bicycle Wishlist

Can I tell you a secret? Promise you won't tell? Pinky square! Okay, I don't know how to ride a bike. However, my plan is that it won't be the case forever! You can read here about my idea to change it all. Until I get my bike, I've been daydreaming what it'll be like to be able to go out on a nice weekend leisure ride around a park or beach town, especially in the spring and summertime. I can't wait to put on a cute sundress, my sexy helmet (got to protect my head), and hop on a cute bike, with a basket, and just enjoy the outdoors. My ultimate dream is to have one of those cute vintage bicycles, maybe in pink, yellow, aqua, or white! 

Cute, right?
Pin It

Vint-astic! The color, dress, and socks!
Pin It

A little wicked witch of the west right? Nevertheless, the basket is cute
Pin It

Aw!! I love black and white photos
Do you ride?
 What's your dream bicycle?
What's the best thing about riding?

9 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Great and different ideas!

Audrey Allure said...

Haha, I can't ride a bike either. Which is funny cause I could do pretty much everything else - skateboard, rollerblade, rollerskate, ride a scooter, etc. I have rode on those bike pegs on someone else's bike though! lol

Sam said...

Hi sweety.
Thispost reminded me that I haven't ridden a bike in more than ten years! I don't even know if I remember how to! I wish you all the best with learning how to, and hope you get own own pink vintage one!

BlogLoveTherapy said...

You'll love bike riding. As cheesy as this sounds, I think the best part is the wind in your face. Let us know how your journey to bike riding goes.

bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

The Fashion Diaries said...

cute photos! I like riding a bike even if I don't do it usually! :)
Hope you'll learn soon! xoxo

Tiffany Kadani said...

I rode a bike every day of my childhood yet stopped when I was 11. Then, almost fifteen years later, I rode one again and thought it would be easy. I freaked out! It got easier and now it's my most favorite activity ever. I love riding them with my husband.

Melissa Blake said...

These bikes are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

just love love those vintage bikes.. my grandpa used to ride one, too!

Melina-Lajolie said...

wow beautiful post! very inspirational :)
would you maybe like to follow each other? this would be awesome :)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...