Monday, March 5, 2012

Audrey's First Birthday

I typically don't post about family events such as birthdays but Audrey's was a special occasion. Plus, look at that face! How could I not write about her and her special day?

 She was born on March 5, 2011 at 3:39 am. Audrey is my niece and soon I'll be her Godmother; very honored. She is the only child in our family so naturally this little girl is the apple of the family's eye and get lots of loving and attention. Here are just a few photos of her special day on Sunday.

Sweet birthday girl

Sitting in her own special pink chair
 
Look at that smile!


 Her first pink remote car (from me)


2 comments:

Sam said...

Awww, she is so gorgeous! Happy Birthday to adorable Audrey!

Ænne said...

Cute pictures!!
Looks like a lovely day :)

Kisses Anne
http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...