Here are the tips:
- Location, location, location: spritz behind your knees, wrists, and bottom clothing. The reasoning being that as the day goes on, the fragrance evaporatesm rising upward. You'll be smelling lovely all day long.
- Date Night: For the more sensenual perfumes, squirt a little behind the ears and neck. Your man will be lightly enveloped in the sweet scent that he'll think is you.
- Walk it out: My idea of spraying and spinning around is actually half right. Instead of spinning around it in, spray in front of your body and walk through mist. It'll fall nicely on your skin, hair, and clothes without the spin. Psstt, if you do to do a little twirl, I won't tell, promise.
- Build upon: If walking it out isn't your cup of tea, try this method. Holding the bottle 6-7 inches from your body, spray part once. Wait a few minutes to let the perfume settle and release its top notes. Then if needed, repeat.
Perfumes can be expensive and has a shelf life of anywhere from 1 to 8 years (wide range huh?). Here are some tips to prolonge the life of each bottle:
- No Bathrooms:The high temperature and gross humidity is awful for fragrances. They can alter the scent, making it bolder or just unpleasant.
- Turn the lights off: like meds, perfumes should be sheltered away from light. The closet, dresser drawer are good options.
- Ice cold baby: The best and freakiest place for your favorite bottle of perfume is the fridge. If you do store it in there, keep away from foods that easily take in other scents like butter.
How do you apply your perfume?
What's the funniest way you've seen someone spray it on?