Saturday, January 7, 2012

Remembering Our Resolutions (ROR) Link Up

I joined Orange Autumn's Mandy in a Remembering our Resolutions link party which means every Monday, we share our weekly progess with our personal resolutions. I'll be out of town on Monday, so you can now read my weekly progress now. Just click here or go under the page, New Years Resolutions.

I'll be in the BEST city of all, New York City (Sunday - Tuesday) and I want your suggestions on what is a must and what Johnny and I should skip. Please write your suggestions in the comments below (I'll be checking all day). I'm looking forward to reading them :-)


4 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

momofuku! It's so good but stinkin hard to get a reservation.

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Thanks for linking up love!! :) I've never been to NYC although I would love to go. I hope you have THE BEST time!!

Sam said...

Oh Yay!
Hope you have the most wonderful time in NYC

E said...

great NY photo. I want to go there right now!

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...