Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NYC shopping list completed

I completed my NYC trip shopping list! I bought a warm winter coat, a cute purse, fab knee high black boots, and adorable black flats! I am so ready for NYC and the winter season!


1. Cabela's Verona dry-plus systems parka 2. Target Xhilaration sequin satchel w/ bow 3. Target Merona magaska riding boots 4. Target Mossimo Supple Co. Ona ballet flats

The coat is in my favorite color and it sure does keep me warm! There are hidden pockets inside and out and a removable layer for those unseasonably warm days. And did I mention it was on SALE?! Yep, definitely an important factor. Although it did not meet all of my requirements like being vintage inspired it did meet the rest.

The purse is so cute and girly! I love the feminine bow and pink and silver sequins. It is big enough to carry my everyday things. And again, it was on sale :)

The boots are so comfy and gives me a little height. I love the simple black color and two belts. It also fits perfectly around my calves, which was a constant problem.

I am obsessed with ballet flats, I wear them all the time. Sadly, my older black pair were getting worn down and falling apart but now I got a new cute and SHINY pair.

2 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Great purchases! Loving the bag, especially the sequins :)

Sam said...

Awesome buys! I love love that purse, its so pretty and girly. I am also kinda obsessed with ballet flats, they are just so comfy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...