Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolution Link Up

Hi dolls! So, from my previous post and new page (up on top, next to Outfit of the Week), you can see that this year I want to take my two resolutions seriously and actually CONQUER them. Mandy, from Orange Autumn, thought of an awesome way to support, encourage, and motivate each other on accomplishing our goals through a New Years Resolution Link Up.

You can read more about Mandy's wonderful link up and and my resolutions on the new page, New Year Resolutions!

I invite you and I do hope that you'll join us and link up! It'll be fun and life changing :)



1 comment:

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Thanks so much for following along!! You have some wonderful goals!! Can't wait to see you reach them this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...