Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sweating And Looking Badass

It's been roughly 6 weeks since my jaw reconstructive surgery and I've been given the clear by the docs to start up my exercising again which is great because summertime is fastly approaching. Swimsuits are filling up stores, diet tips, and exercises are filling up my pinterest, so I might as well get on board with the nation's annual Spring health kick. I even went out and bought some more fruit and veggies and didn't look at the ice cream isle, which used almost all my willpower itself ;)

I signed up for Tone It Up's free Bikini Series which includes 8 weeks of workout plans, uplifting exercise videos, prizes, much need motivation, nutritional tips, recipes, and much more! Tone It Up is run by best friends, Karena and Katrina, and have been titled "New Faces of Fitness" by Jane Fonda and Marie Claire names them the ‘Power Duo".

Besides trying to get my sweat on and my lazy ass off the computer (sometimes even putting on my sports bra is a mental hassle!), window shopping at cute summer clothes helps fuel my motivation. Check out my picks!



Summer Body Fitness Inspiration




 When and how do you 
start 'prepping' the body & mind
  for swimsuit season?

Let's Hang Out!

5 comments:

LOVE J said...

You have a lovely blog, please visit my blog and if you like it please follow me on BLOGLOVIN and I will follow you back dear! xoxo

Anonymous said...

indeed… the hot summer is just around the corner! ;)

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.de

issatchieu said...

jaw restructuring sounds PAINFUL. Hope ure recovering well. xo

I start prepping my body by trainin my abs before wearing a swimsuit. lol

Sara said...

This is a very inspirational post! I usually like to excersize to prep for swimsuit season!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Hi sweety, love your summery picks, I admire your motivation, what gives you the drive to want to exercise, I need some tips! Thanks for sharing your fashion insight on my last post, have a great start to the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...