Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Wish List

A new month and a new wish list. This month, I'm daydreaming about creamy pastel colors, vintage styles, and fun prints. I've been into statement necklaces but the prices for these beauties tend to be way too much for my little budget. I keep an eye out for Target's clearance section and thrift shops for necklaces that I can update in a little DIY project. Speaking of Target, the cute red and black dress is from there ($49) and I've been watching for it to eventually go on sale. The little red number is from the Prabal Gurung collection and I've learned that almost all of the limited edition collections DO go on sale.

April Wish List





What's on your wish list?

Let's Hang Out!

6 comments:

Olga Zgonnik said...

love love love the red dress

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Emmett Katherine said...

I really, really like that sweater and its not something I would usually gravitate towards. It's so pretty!

Unknown said...

love the skirt! and more shoes are on my wishlist

Delightful Ideas

Target Giftcard Giveaway


and so it goes.... said...

That skirt is so cute...it's officially on my wish list now too!

XO

Ivana said...

What an adorable and stylish wish list! I'm head over heels in love with that dress, skirt and bracelet...in fact, with everything! You want me to go on a major shopping spree, right? :) Amazing selection!

xx Ivana

Macarons and Pearls

Mitha Komala said...

i love that skirt and dress! gorgeous picks dear! <3

Letters To Juliet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...