Monday, February 11, 2013

What To Wear On Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day. All the cute hearts, lips, lace, polka dots, pinks, reds, purples, and whites are so adorable, I die! The love holiday is my favorite to dress up for, I feel sweet as candy in those colors and prints. In honor of cupid and his day, I've create four different Valentine's outfits for the love day. Can you tell I'm obsessed with dresses? ;)


AT THE OFFICE

GIRLS' NIGHT OUT
DATE NIGHT
SWEET AS SUGAR 

SEX KITTEN


What are your plans for Valentine's Day?


Let's Hang Out!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

The white dress is sooooo nice!

Sam said...

Omagosh Danielle, you have the best taste! I am swooning over every one of these beautiful looks and I wouldn't even change or add a thing. In the idea world i would be able to wear them all. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, it meant a lot to me, as we are 8 hours ahead and all the awards shows are screened at 2 in the morning here!

Unknown said...

uhuuh i'm your 100 follower!

Hello dear, I just discovered your blog and love it!

Come visit my :)

http://coisasdanadya.blogspot.pt/

kisses from Portugal

MILEX said...

just brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...