Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dress Of The Moment

My go to dress is a typical vintage/quirky style knee length but I have my eye on another. There's something sexy and breathtaking about a black long sleeve, longer length dress and a black long sleeve, knee length turtleneck dress. My next dress purchase will probably be a black knee length turtleneck dress. It's a versatile piece that can be worn from day to night and to any season. I can't wait to get my hands on one soon! I've created three looks, one day and two night, based on how I would style them given the chance. Thoughts?

Day Outfit Inspiration

Night Outfit Inspiration



Isn't this dress magical or what? See how less is more? With these fabulous dresses, less skin is shown and the women look absolutely stunning. Black is an universally flattering color and the cut will hug you in all the right places. You can don knee high boots or sexy heels and have an infinite number of color and accessory combinations. This is why these dresses are my favorite of the moment!




Are you a fan?
How would you style this dress? 

7 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Yes to that first look, I love the flats the most, really cute!

Sam said...

I am swooning over this idea of long sleeve polo neck dress now, it looks incredibly chic and dressy!

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Lovely outfits! :)
xx
Discover my Stylish Confessions!
Discover my Stylish Confessions!

KB {Tragic and Lovely} said...

I'd definitely wear a dress like these! Super cute - conservative enough to wear to work, but you could easily dress it up for going out. Love it!

Sam said...

Thanks for your comment! Happy Friday doll!

FASHION TALES said...

I agree, there is something modestly sexy about long sleeved dress in black. Happy weekend. ~Madison

Sandra said...

I would love to get just a "simple" black dress, you can play so much with accessories then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...