Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hello loves

I hope you were able to see and spend quality fun time with your family and friends and the turkey! I loved seeing my little chubby niece, Audrey, 7 months old, and the rest of the family. The food was just delicious, especially my favorite dishes, stuffing with cranberries, green bean casserole, and fruit of the forest pie

This was the first year I went Black Friday shopping and it was an experience. My mom and aunt went along with me to Target and Kohl's for their midnight opening. We went to Target first but didn't get in line until 11:40. The line was so long but thankfully the security guards had waves of people enter in the store so it didn't get too crazy. I saved almost $80 at Target and $90 at Kohl's.

How was your Thanksgiving? Did you brave though Black Friday?

Baby Audrey at her first Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Sam said...

Aw your nice is too cute. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We don't have 'Black Friday' here in SA, it sounds like it would be fun to stay out and shop til late.

Angelica Ng said...

Well there's no Black Friday in Canada, although there were sales! Had a fantastic one in Zellers haha! You know you're a university student when a sale in Zellers gets you excited.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...